Monday, September 17, 2007

The Wheels On the Bus...


Okay...I just had to share this. I am so proud of my little man, and he was so proud of this project! He couldn't wait to open up his backpack to show me his "fanasee buss". I thought he was telling me it was a "fancy" bus, but then his teacher told me it was his FANTASY bus. He is the driver (I know the picture is blurry) and the passengers are all the people he would pick up if he drove the bus! He did all of the painting, cutting, and pasting all by himself!
I was going to take some pics of Ricky today, but then he crashed his bike into the wagon, and the wagon into the fence, and knocked it off the posts...did I mention that I have DOGS at my house right now!? Needless to say, when we were done fixing the fence, and rounding up dogs, I was no longer in the mood to photograph him! Aye....his post will come.




God is good. All the time.

No comments: