Monday, September 24, 2007

Ricky and the Ugly Dog Collection....



Yesterday was one of those days when it seemed as if every time I turned around Ricky was underfoot! It must have been the good Lord's way of reminding me I owed Ricky a post on my blog. :)

So here he is in all of his cup stacking glory, along with little brother Matthew (as Superman) and best buddy Dylan. My DH yelled about me letting the boys "waste" all of the cups, but he got them FREE at a rummage sale, and then proceeded to leave them on the front porch for a week. I didn't really think he was that attached to them! Even if he was, the time the boys spent stacking, re stacking, and working together was worth the grump or two. Look how sweet they look working together!


The Ugly Dog Collection....

Here are a few pictures of my ugly dogs that I am unwillingly collecting lately due to the car accident my MIL and her sister were in. They are both still in the hospital, and have several months of rehabilitation ahead of them. God forgive me, but I was hoping that our own DD (dear dog...not daughter) would soon be romping in the fields of Heaven...alas now I have two MORE dogs in my house! Thankfully the weather has been cooperating, and they have spent a lot of time out of doors. Puck, the ugliest of them all is actually beginning to endear himself to me! Matthew calls Puck "Punk" and seems to think we are going to keep him "foweva". I don' think that will come to pass...but I supposed stranger things have happened! Puck is pictured first, then Conrad. Please pray for swift recovery for my MIL and her sister!
God is good. All the time.


No comments: