Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Look what Matthew Brought Home!....(And the motorcycle mamas)


Matthew brought home a 24 pack of playdough and accessories from school today. (Thank you Ms. Debra!!!) Good thing it was a 24 pack because the poor boy was mauled by not only the girls, but Ricky and Romeo as soon as they all realized what it was he had in that big bag! Here's a few pics of all the action! (Alas those poor playdough colors will never be the same....)

Clara was hard at work making a playdough sandwich....

Ruby was busy trying to figure out how to work all of the accessories....
And Ricky....well....Ricky found the brown playdough. Notice it is on his face. All you mothers of boys use your imagination and just guess what he may have been saying moments after I snapped this picture. If you have no boys in your family, or are not privy to elementary age school humor, I'll give you a hint.... it involves a bodily function.....


If you guessed that he said "Oh no...someone pooped on my head" you are correct! I don't know whether to congratulate or extend my condolences. Us boy moms gotta stick together. :)



I also must post my motorcycle mamas. I think Brian is going to have his work cut out for him keeping these two out of trouble...



God is good. All the time.






No comments: