Friday, May 9, 2008

The Lastest Trends in Boyerville....

It's a crazy busy time of year so I haven't been posting as often as I'd like, but I have been snapping pics left and right.


Here are a few of my favs....

I call this one "Why Everyone Needs a Doodle"


Here Puppy Cakes is supervising the night time bath. I told you all she was a great dog! We went to the vet yesterday. She weighs 23 pounds and is only 13 weeks old. I'm thinkin' we are going to have a great big Doodle!!


This next pic is called "What Happens If You Don't Give Clara Her Way"



Poor Ruby. Clara wanted the bike, and Ruby wouldn't get off of it, so if you know my Clara, you know why Ruby is crying. We've yet to break her of biting. Grrrr... just when I think we've nipped it in the bud (pardon my pun) she chomps down on her poor sister. I was outside snapping other pics when this happened. I documented it to make Clara feel guilty when she is older. :)


And here is my final pic of the night...I call it "We Don't Want to Go to Bed, So We'll Show You!"



Ruby and Clara never want to go to bed. Their new plot is to protest by refusing to sleep IN their actual beds. They've been found sleeping on the floor, in their closet, and as seen here, in the hallway! This is a battle I choose to ignore. If they want to sleep on the floor, so be it. I won't be the one with a sore back in the morning!

I hope everyone has a happy, restful, and relaxing Mother's Day.

God is good. All the time.

No comments: