I've given up Facebook for Lent. It seemed like a great idea a couple of weeks ago, not that today is the official first day of Lent, and I am on Winter break from school, I am wondering what the heck I was thinking! So since I have lots of extra time on my hands, I guess I will use it to blog. I tend to use Facebook as an outlet for the random thoughts floating about in my head, so on the off chance that my head could implode trying to hold it all in, I guess I will get thing out today.
Thoughts for today:
1. Delivering 300 boxes of cookies sucks. I am very happy that Clara met her goal and sold 300 boxes and will win a stuffed giraffe, but next year I think I will sell a few boxes and buy her a stuffed animal. It will be much less painful. =)
2. Only 40 more days until I can use Facebook again.
3. I wish I had a hot tub. We just got back from my friend's house and she has a hot tub in her back yard. I am pretty sure that if I had a hot tub in my backyard, I would never have any reason to leave my house. So it could keep me from going out shopping, which could save us money. I wonder if my husband will go for that reasoning.....
4. I have decided that sharing my blog on Facebook is not actually USING Facebook, and that way if all my friends who live in Facebook want to comment on my blog, I can still kind of know what they are doing.
5. All my imaginary plants are going to suffer a long and terrible imaginary death in Monster World.
6. Why do I even PLAY Monster World??
Well, that's it for now. It's about time I get out of my pajamas and accomplish something. I would bake cookies or something, but I am pretty sure there is an unwritten rule about baking cookies when you have 200 boxes of cookies left to deliver.....
God is good. All the time.