Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Party's Over.......

Uggggghhhhhhh!!!! Back to school in the morning! As you can see I am procrastinating, which I will likely regret in the morning. I've laid out the boy's clothes for the week to make up for the fact that I've gotten used to sleeping in until after 9:00 every day.

6:00 is going to feel awful early!! Thank goodness for coffee!

Starting the Special K diet tomorrow...eating cereal twice a day and a normal dinner (although their normal and my normal may not really jive....) seems possible. We'll see. You are supposed to be able to lose up to 6 pounds in two weeks. That would be a great way to get some weight loss started...Meems...you'll have to let me know if I look skinnier (ha!) when I come to visit over the MLK holiday.

Bought my first fabric on Ebay tonight. Sharks for my Squishy man....hoping to make some cool jeans/ lounge pants/ or an appliqued shirt or something. We'll see!

I told my husband that if he really loved me he would build me a sewing room like some super hubbies I know of....so I can sew with joy.....he's not buying it. Could be something to do with the fact that the machine is still in the box. He's such a pessimist sometimes!!!

Need to go to bed now. Only four more posts until I'm half way to 50!!!

God is good. All the time.

No comments: